Happy Promise Day Wishes Quotes You Must Know For This Very Special Promise Day!



Making vows and promises in love is deeply rooted in our culture. Even the auspicious marriage ceremony that unites two hearts is incomplete without making vows that must be kept and fulfilled. So how could this love week not celebrate this very special element of love that makes the bond stronger and special? 






x

11th of February: The day is reserved for making cute, small, big, funny, serious, and very serious vows and promises that must not be broken. Breaking the promises will symbolize your relationship losing its meaning and breaking of trust between you two. There’s no compulsion that the promise must be as big as getting married in the next year. It can be as light as making a promise of talking to each other every day. The bottom line is that you must celebrate the day with all the love in your heart and rest everything is secondary. 


To let you make promises and celebrate promise day in a unique way, we are here with an assemblage of some happy promise day wishes quotes you can send to your partner. Here we go! 


  • On this day, that must be marked with a very special promise; I want to make a promise to you that I will stop loving you the day the sun will stop shining. Here I wish the love of my life a very special Promise Day! 

  • You must have heard this a million times, but here I am, uttering these words from the bottom of my heart today. No matter what, I promise I will never let you go. Happy Promise Day, Love! 

  • In sickness and in health, in happiness and in sorrow, I promise to always be there for you. Happy Promise Day! – Unknown

  • Like love comes with no limitations, my love for you has no limitations either. I promise I will love you unconditionally. Happy Promise Day, Baby!

  • Let me make a promise of always understanding your point of view on this very special date dedicated to making promises to the one who is the most special person in your life. You are the one! Happy Promise Day, Life! 

  • One day you will be old, we both will be old, you will have wrinkles on your face, you will be pale, your teeth will be gone, and life will be blurry. But you know what, I will still be able to see you clearly because you will still be the most beautiful girl. Happy Promise Day, Pretty Lady! 

  • I want to become your master chef even in the middle of the night. I promise I will learn to cook for you. Happy Promise Day, Boyfriend! 


These were some cute and sweet happy promise day wishes quotes for you. Filter some and send your promises. Happy Promise Day, All! 


Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heart-Touching Must Share Promise Day Wishes For The Special Day!

Birthday Wishes For Girl Best Friend ! Which They Will Cherish!