Express It Uniquely! 10 Funny Love Quotes!

Love has infinite ways of expressing itself. Expressing it uniquely and in a cute, funny manner can be a good idea too. Switching from those old school ways of expressing love to something new and fresh, try some funny love quotes to make her smile every time a love quote is on her way. 

Have a look at the list of the ten best cute and funny love quotes to win her heart!


  1. I love you from all my belly and not a heart because my belly is bigger: For all the cute fatty lovers out there, it is a must-try. 

  2. One more for all the cutie lovers out there: I love you more than a fat kid loves chocolates. 

  3. This one is to bring a smile on her face immediately: Let’s flip a coin. If it’s head, I am Yours, If it is Tail You are Mine.

  4. If you are the one who loves to spend on your girlfriend/boyfriend, this one is you. Convey it playfully: Your love adds meaning to my life. The only thing that gets subtracted is money from my wallet. 

  5. It’s your turn, girls. Why should boys have all the fun? This funny love quote is perfect for your man: It’s revenge time, you stole my heart, I will steal your last name. 

  6. Comfortable with your partner? Well, this one is especially for you. Send this to your girlfriend/boyfriend, and a lot of smileys will come your way. Love is about being comfortable farting in front of each other. I am that comfortable with you. 

  7. Are you bored with all the conventional ways of proposing? Try something different. I officially allow you to annoy me for the rest of your life. Will you marry me?

  8. If your man has pierced ears, try this on him. You are perfect marriage material. You already have experienced pain, and you know how to buy jewelry. 

  9. Tell her, I love beer a lot, but I love you more than that but at your own risk. The next moment you can be asked to quit drinking.

  10. I have become Iodine (I), Livermorium (Lv), and Uranium (U) after I met you. Wait for her to ask why. Say it with all the love in your heart I Lv U. 


The internet is flooded with so many funny love quotes you can use to make your partner laugh and feel loved at the same time. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Seduce A Man Easily?

Happy Promise Day Wishes Quotes You Must Know For This Very Special Promise Day!

Romantic Valentine's Day Gift Ideas !